At the top, where it should be
We choose to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, disability status or on any other basis. It’s unforgivable to be any other way.
We are looking for a Customer Support Champion
We’re on a mission to help humans around the world brighten ☀️ the lives of the people they care about.
Got a friend who’s having a bad day? You can now use huggg to send them coffee ☕️ they can collect at their favourite place.
Or a colleague who can’t seem to catch a break? Send them a cinema ticket 🎟 to encourage them to take five.
We’re a small startup with big ambitions, working to change the face of digital communications 📱 for good.
What you’ll be doing
⭐️ You’ll provide a consistently excellent experience to potential and existing customers and partners via email and live chat platforms.
⭐️ As the first point of contact at huggg, you’ll represent the best our brand can be. You’ll uphold our tone of voice and make sure communication with our customers feels right.
⭐️ Your brilliant service will help drive growth and get to the heart of what our customers need from us.
⭐️ You’ll be the voice of our customers internally and your insights will shape what we do next. The perfect opportunity to make a big impact on a growing startup.
⭐️ You’ll support our comms team with ad hoc tasks to ensure our users are well-informed about what’s going on at huggg.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, and a charming way with words
- An active interest in trend spotting, you’re curious about the stories hidden in our data
- Naturally patient and empathetic
- The ability to multitask
- Previous CS experience, or proof you’re up to the challenge
- You master internal systems and processes quickly
- Impeccable attention to detail and great prioritisation skills
- A desire to get stuck into startup life
Nice to haves
- Experience using Intercom, Conversocial, Chatbots, AI or other automated tools
- Experience working in a startup environment
Are you a fit?
- Know this is a safe place to take risks
- Think big and don’t allow boundaries to limit their imagination
- Challenge, question and debate to get the best out of each other
- Have an equal voice and a right to be heard
- Know that asking for help is a strength, and giving help is a privilege
- Progress on merit, and merit alone
- Don’t dwell on what they can’t influence, and instead focus on what they can
- Add value and get stuff done, each and every day
- Are happy to be on a never-ending mission to continue making our product better together
What’s in it for you?
⭐️ Influence, trust and impact inside a well-funded VC-backed early startup that’s scaling
⭐️ Work alongside other talented and friendly folk, who are keen to learn and improve skills, and with access to the wider VC’s family of portfolio companies and your peers inside that family
⭐️ High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and have your product inside the pocket of millions around the world
⭐️ And it goes without saying – a competitive salary 💰, pension 👛, weekly fruit deliveries 🍇 and yoga 🧘♀️🧘♂️
You’ll be caring for customers from our office space in London (under The Shard!) on a full time, permanent basis. As part of this role, you may be required to support on weekends.
Interested? Head to Workable and show us what you’ve got.
Deadline for applications: Midnight on 3 May 2019